Tuesday, February 19, 2013

The Legend of the Golden Snail by Graeme Base

ISBN #: 978-0-8109-8965-8

This Graeme Base book is one of a few that we own by this author. All were given to us by my mother at various holidays. I read Graeme Base books in my childhood and always loved the thick story lines. I could just look at the images forever, finding all of the hidden clues and meanings.

F likes this story because it is about a little boy,Wilbur, who goes on an adventure. Wilbur learns that helping those you meet along your path (even if it delays your goals) will return help to you when you most need it. I will post other Graeme Base Books and link them here at later dates.

Click Here to access Graeme Base's Official Website

The Legend of the Gold Snail by Graeme Base- Mama Bee No E

2 comments :

  1. I've loved Graeme Base since I was a little gal. I am not a Mama but I am a teacher, and every student I have introduced has loved him too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rae! My first MamaBeeNoE blog comment! This makes me happy. Thanks for following.

    ReplyDelete