Friday, March 8, 2013

Cuties

There is one thing that I know for sure - if my friend, Nao, is talking about food - I listen. She is always on top of her game when it comes to great cuisine.

One day, she walked into our classroom with an entire box of Cuties mandarin oranges. Throughout the school day she talked about how awesome they are and that she can't stop eating them. Well, I tried one and thought they were amazing for more reasons than one.

Box of Cuties


They are not only great tasting, but they are seedless and easy to peel (so they make for the perfect snack on the go).  Now that I am a mom - I love them even more.

What more can I ask for in a snack? The most amazing part is that I can give them to my toddler and don't have to spend time picking out seeds and worrying that I missed one.

In my house, we go through a box every two weeks. Between #1 and I, we can put away up to 5 Cuties in a day.

Cutie Peeling
One day's worth of Cuties peeling.


- Mama Bee No E

6 comments :

  1. OMG I love Cuties! They are so easy, and a PERFECT snack!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You and Fischer will have to have Cuties together next time you are in town :)

      Delete