Friday, March 22, 2013

Easter Greetings - Vintage Postcards

I have collected postcards for over 10 years now and have quite a substantial collection. However, I do not have nearly enough vintage postcards. I plan to change that in the coming months [stay tuned].

With Easter just around the corner, I thought I would post some beautiful vintage Easter Greetings I found online.



Sidebar: I am a stickler for sourcing things that are not my own creation. In an effort to do that with the images below, I learned something new today......

       "For an anonymous work, a pseudonymous work, or a work made for hire, the copyright endures for a term of 95 years from the year of its first publication or a term of 120 years from the year of its creation, whichever expires first." {copyright.gov}

To the best of my knowledge, these illustrations pre-date 1918. Most of these images are scanned in from someone who purchased the postcard for their private collection with little to no information linking back to the original author OR copy and pasted from somewhere not noted - therefore, I am treating these images as part of the public domain and will not be linking back to the source from where I found them.



Which is your favorite Easter Greeting?

[1]

[2]

[3]

[4]

[5]

[6]

[7]

[8]

[9]

[10]

- Mama Bee No E

No comments :

Post a Comment