Thursday, April 11, 2013

10.Ten.Tenth

May 2013 - A Typical Day at Home

June 2013 - Seeing Life After a Bad Dream

September 2013 - Back Home



I stumbled upon an awesome photography project going on over at A Bit of Sunshine. It is called Ten on Ten. Rebekah started this project in 2008 by taking [10] pictures, one an hour for [Ten] hours and posting them on the [Tenth] of every month. The goal of this project is to find "life and beauty in the ordinary things of our day to day"

I will be joining this project with my own submissions next month (because it is too late for me to join in this month). I will be calling the series [10.Ten.Tenth] and linking up with the Ten on Ten project.

For now, please enjoy a couple of my favorite photos from this month's project.

Hope and Honey Ten on Ten
The above photo is part of the Ten on Ten project at {Hope and Honey}.

A little Bit of Sunshine Ten on Ten

The above photo is part of the Ten on Ten project at {A Bit of Sunshine}

A special thanks to Annalea Hart over at Hope and Honey for introducing me to the project.

ten on ten button
- brook.

No comments :

Post a Comment