Sunday, April 7, 2013

March 2013

This March will always hold a special place in my heart, because it was the first time that I celebrated Easter with my kids. New family traditions took root this month and as always with little ones - there were many milestones, big and small.

March 4th - More [B] Milestones
Today, [B] had to go to the doctor for his first cold AND he got his second tooth ;)

March 21st- Eating Like a Big Boy
[F] became a bigger boy today. For the first time, he successfully fed himself a rice dish with a spoon. If you have toddlers, you know how huge this is. I am so proud of him. Since then he has fed himself apple sauce, oatmeal, and spaghetti (this one was not so successful).

toddler feeding himself

March 26th - We Conquered the Grocery Store.
On this day, my boys and I made our first solo trip to the grocery store for a big grocery run. Up until this point, Josh or I have been going on our own - late in the evening (after bedtime) or we have been going as a family (for short trips).

The boys behaved beautifully and I walked out of the store feeling a new sense of freedom. Grocery shopping is now more convenient.

March 27th - [B]'s Physical Victory
Today, I witnessed a physical victory for my littlest little. I had just set [B] in his bed to finish up the evening room clean-up and I came back to find him reaching for the bed rail. For 2 minutes, he struggled, strained and pulled himself up into a standing position - ALL BY HIMSELF. It was a beautiful thing to see and a moment I will never forget.

March 31st - Our Easter
This year was a special celebration with all of the activities of egg week and the boys receiving their first Easter Baskets.

melting ice egg
melting Ice Egg

easter baskets









I hope you had a good March.

- Mama Bee No E

You may also enjoy...
Egg Week 2013
February 2013

This post is part of my Diary.

No comments :

Post a Comment