Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Workout Journal 4/1 - 4/7


Tuesday 4/2

I am finally back in the groove of working out and my kids get sick :( I still worked out - I just changed it up a bit. My nerves were shot so I needed a good workout and a good release. There is nothing better to accomplish this than Club Dancin' Cardio. I felt great afterwards and it was a lot of fun. Along with dancing for 30 minutes, I also did this alternative Tracy Anderson Arms Routine Gwyneth Paltrow posted online for her GOOP Newsletter.

If you try this (which I highly recommend), know that you will feel like an idiot the first few times you do it because it is really fast paced. Hang in there, it will get easier to follow along. It is a nice thing to have in the workout arsenal in case I get bored with other stuff and it is set to great music.



Thursday 4/4
I am supposed to workout tonight, but I am not because I am exhausted. So I am going to rest on the couch and eat Cadbury Eggs :) Oops :)

Saturday 4/7
Today I did some more Club Dancin' Cardio. I had way too much cabin fever with all the sickness in my house to simply lay on a mat and do the slower paced Tracy Anderson DVD. Towards the end of my workout I did a few plie's which had my quads screaming afterwards. Although it has been an entire week since I have done any strength training - I have enjoyed changing it up and getting a little cardio.

I would love to know if you tried the arms video and what you think about it.
Thanks for reading.

Read more about my workout routine on my Restoration Page.

- Mama Bee No E

No comments :

Post a Comment