Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Workout Journal 4/15 - 4/21


Tuesday 4/16

I am coming off of a great week of working out and still feel the motivation. However, there are quite a few 'not to miss' life moments scheduled for this week and I want to get some working out in even if it is just a little.

Tonight I am heading out to have a meal with a dear friend during my regularly scheduled workout time. So, I was determined to get my workout in during the day. Thankfully the boys both took a great morning nap and I was able to do the entire Tracy Anderson Post-Pregnancy DVD. It felt great, especially since I worked out during my favorite time of the day (mid-morning). I did feel slightly apprehensive during the workout - worrying that one of the boys was going to wake up and cut my workout short. But their tiredness worked in my favor :)

Wednesday 4/17 - Sunday 4/21

I did not workout during this whole time because as I mentioned above there were a lot of things going on this week that were very important to me.....

- Family in town from over seas that I have not seen in over a year. This included a 7 month old nephew that I had yet to meet in person.

- My oldest turned two. Which was exciting and fun. The party planning was extra work, but totally worth his precious reaction to it all.

No regrets about not working out - but know that it is back at it next week.

Thanks for reading.

How was your workout week?

For more details on my entire workout routine - read my Restoration page.

- brook.

No comments :

Post a Comment