Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Club Dancin' Playlist [May 2013]

Club Dancin' Cardio
It is time for some more workout music!

This month I have a little new, some way-way old, and some songs suggested to me from last month's Club Dancin' post.

'Call Your Girlfriend' is a great song from Robyn (yes that is the Swedish born Robyn with blond hair from the 90's who gave us the great hit 'Show Me Love'.) This song is dedicated to Mia (my only Swedish friend :)

'Rock with You' is this month's blast from the past. This is one of the songs my dad would play quite a bit during our family dance sessions.

Yes, there is some Britney. Many will not admit it, but we all have her somewhere in our playlist :)

'Danza Kuduro' is a suggestion from Molly - such a great new addition to my song collection.
And finally, I brought in a little Pit Bull per Jenny's suggestion.

My dear workout buddies, I present to you the May 2013 Club Dancin' Playlist...

Cardio List May 2013 by Brook Powell on Grooveshark

Are any of these your favorites?

Do you have any suggestions for the next playlist?

You may also enjoy....
Club Dancin' Playlist for April 2013

This post is part of my Restoration Journey.

- brook.

1 comment :