Wednesday, May 22, 2013

The Life of Zach Sobiech

Today I came upon a story that is wonderful.  I wanted this story to have a permanent place on my blog.

A while back I wrote about things I have learned since I have turned 30....one of those lessons is:


"People die young and healthy and kids get really sick - be grateful for each day because The Lord doesn't promise tomorrow or an easy road."


Zach Sobiech is the embodiment of this lesson. He died this past Monday (May 20, 2013) at his home with his family. He was young and so full of life.

Here is his story.....

 

This is a gift given to him by the producers of the documentary above....



You can purchase his song, Clouds on Itunes. All proceeds go to the Zach Sobiech fund.

Time is short, friends. Let us strive to live life to the fullest and make others happy.

You may also enjoy...
Kindergarten Didn't Cut It...
It Is Over - Life As You Know It

This post is part of my Diary.

Thanks for reading.

 - brook.

2 comments :

  1. Wow, I used many kleenex watching this. Such a beautiful and strong person...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this the other day and it broke me. I just watched it again with John, and I can't get this lump out of my throat. I pray that he is at peace, and that his family is comforted in the knowledge that his life touched so many people.

    ReplyDelete