Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Workout Journal 2013: 5/6 - 5/19



Yes, this is me....slinking in to post my Workout Journal for the last two weeks. My goal is to post once a week (good or bad) and I did not fulfill that goal :(

The last time I posted I did okay...but could feel myself slipping.

There hasn't been a lot of working out going on in my neck of the woods. Hopefully, it is different for you. The main reason I haven't worked out ---------> I haven't wanted to. 

Yep, this workout thing does not come naturally to me. I kind of have to force myself most times to go through with it. 

AND, I have been eating poorly :( What I mean by that is....eating at midnight, having Taco Bell for lunch and then Zaxby's for dinner. Yes, I have fallen off.....bad.

Wednesday 5/8
My sister in law, Ashley, was staying at my house and worked out with me :) We did the Post-Pregnancy DVD. It was great. Two mama's working out together. Makes me wish I had the room to conduct a Mama workout class at my house. I love having someone to workout with me.

The only (slight) downfall.....laughing. Yes, laughing. We would throw comments back and forth during the workout....a couple of times I almost peed in my pants :)

Friday 5/10
I did the Post-Pregnancy DVD, again. It was fine. I do feel stronger every time I do it. Nothing new to report.


Then........a whole week went by.


Friday 5/17
I did the Post-Pregnancy DVD tonight. It felt good, but I was really missing the gym tonight. I miss taking classes and working hard with other people. One day, I will hopefully be able to do that again. Until then...I will work with what I have got.

Hopefully next week will bring a renewed commitment to working out.

Thanks for reading.

- brook.

No comments :

Post a Comment