Thursday, May 30, 2013

Workout Journal 5/20 - 5/26


Monday 5/20

Lately, I have really been struggling with motivation.

Tonight brought an unexpected change to my workout....but oh so wonderful. I completed a late night walk with some moms from my neighborhood around 11:00pm. We all have little kids so this super late hour works perfectly and is normally when we are up enjoying our 'free time' anyway.

It was great conversation and a great workout.

Tuesday 5/21 

Tonight was a repeat of the neighborhood mom walk. It is good to exercise physically and socially :)

Thursday 5/23

I did a combination of Club Dancin' Cardio and strength training. I am really enjoying music from Robyn, who I featured in May's playlist. More from her to come in future workout mixes.

*** It has gotten quiet out there from my online workout buddies. I need to hear from you, Are you still following my workout journal? What did you do this past week to workout? I need your support! Leave a comment below or on Facebook to let me know you are still with me :)

2 comments :

  1. I have been running every other or every two days. I have a longer run this weekend so I am trying not to overdo it. I started a slow carb diet and I love it. I am trying to balance my meals with my exercise so that I have enough energy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome. Sounds like you have gotten into a groove.
    I need to probably do something with my eating habits :)

    ReplyDelete