Thursday, May 30, 2013

Writing with a Purpose

I wrote of the reason why I started this blog. But beyond the reason why I started - there is a purpose to my writing. The #1 purpose of my writing Mama Bee No E is to encourage.




to give support.....
by highlighting resources that help me to be a better woman, wife, and mom.

to reassure.....
you that you are not alone in feeling, at times, awkward, insecure, confused, overwhelmed, ineffective...(and the list goes on and on).

to stimulate.....
you to encourage others.

to embolden.....
you to be the best woman you can be.

to give confidence....
in who God has made you to be..........not in what others want you to be.......have told you to be.......or expect you to be.

I wish to encourage you, because my life has been blessed with many encouraging women through the years (some of you may be reading this post right now :). Their encouragement has helped me understand who I really am, despite other voices to the contrary.

Thanks for reading.

- brook.

Definitions for this post were taken from here.

3 comments :

  1. I'd say that you are doing a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I particularly like the "to give confidence" in who God made you to be and not what others want you to be...not letting others judge you and instill a worry that somehow you are not good enough or the way you are is not acceptable. We all hear encouragement and criticism and learning to moderate both is important so as not to place judgement on our selves or others; nor to accolade in our pride. God gave man and woman a choice from the first day and...he loves us all frail or broken, strong and whole and even those who judge others for any human imperfection...for he made us all equally perfect to balance the world he bestowed upon us. May peace be with you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, lady. I need to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete