Thursday, June 27, 2013

Low Maintenance Beauty - [Cover Girl Clear Mascara]

My first Low Maintenance Beauty Item is - Cover Girl Clear Mascara. You can purchase it at most grocery stores and drug stores for a few dollars.

I found this product about 10 years ago when I was in a good friend's wedding. I bought it to use as mascara because I knew I was going to be crying :)....but later read on the bottle that it can be used for your eyebrows.

I now use it every day to help my eyebrows maintain a sculpted form. One tiny tip about it, once you brush it into your brows.....run your finger over once to smooth it out. This is my favorite thing in my make-up arsenal.

So, if you are not feeling like doing much with your face for the day, this is a perfect touch to give a little bit of refinement to your look.

This post is part of a series called....

- brook.

No comments :

Post a Comment