Sunday, June 2, 2013

Workout Journal 2013: 5/27 - 6/2


Thursday 5/30
Tonight I completed my strength training for the first time in a couple of weeks. This workout is such a double edged sword. I sometimes do not want to do such a slow paced workout.....but it makes me feel soooo good and strong. I don't feel beaten up after I do it and for that I love it.

Saturday 6/1
Tonight we pulled out the double stroller and took a long walk as a family. Our neighborhood is great for walking, it has a good combination of flat and hilly areas and my boys love riding in their stroller. It was wonderful to workout and enjoy conversation with my hubbie :)

Sunday 6/2
I completed my strength training again tonight. I bought myself a new post-baby bathing suit today and was feeling motivated to put in some work on my abs :) I am so looking forward to this summer and introducing my boys to lots of water play time.


For a couple of weeks, I have been struggling with writing my workout journal.....partly because I have been bored by it. If I am bored by writing it, I know you must be bored of reading it.

SO....

I am taking a temporary hiatus from posting my Workout Journal. THIS DOES NOT MEAN....that I am going to stop working out, quite the contrary - I am just going to spare you all the boring details for the time being. And I will keep posting my Club Dancin' Workout mixes.

When I begin a new workout program (which I am planning to do this FALL), I will pick it up again.

To cap off these past 3 months of journaling here are my before and after shots (I can't believe I am doing this).

This is what 9 months of the Tracy Anderson Post-Pregnancy DVD has done for me :)

Measurements October 1, 2012:

Weight - 157 lbs.
Waist - 34 1/2 inches
Hips - 43 1/4 inches
Thighs - 24 1/8 inches
Chest - 38 1/4 inches

Measurements June 2, 2013:

Weight - 125 lbs. [- 32 lbs]
Waist - 27 inches [-7.5 inches]
Hips - 38.5 inches [-4.75 inches]
Thighs - 22.5 inches [-1.625 inches]
Chest - 32.5 inches [-5.75 inches]








So, here I am folks...
Thanks for those of you who have motivated me through posting details of your workouts.  I will be checking in with you from time to time when I need a boost of motivation.

Look for my new Summer Restoration Series coming soon [Low Maintenance Beauty].

Thanks for reading.

This post is part of my Restoration Journey.

- brook.


7 comments :

  1. Way to go! This is definitely something to be proud of and good motivation for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow Bee! you look amazing... maybe I should try a post-pregnancy dvd!!!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ashley, you can do it. I know you can! xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, Rae. I would recommend the DVD to any woman whether they have had a baby or not. Such a great ab focused workout.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!! You look amazing! Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete