Monday, July 1, 2013

4th of July Crafts for Toddlers

4th of July is fast approaching. I love this time of year, but unfortunately, I don't think the weather is going to be too great in my neck of the woods. All the more reason to do some crafts with the little people.

I was looking online for some things to do with a 2 year old to celebrate our independence day. A lot of what I found is for much older kids, but I did find a couple of things that will work great for someone so little.

Rather than wait until the fourth to share them with you, I thought I would post the activities I plan to do over the next couple of days, now, so you can do them with your little people too. I will share photos of our results for the activities (hopefully) on the fourth. Link to full instructions by clicking on the caption text.

Here we go....

[1] Watercolor Fireworks. Excellent for littles who love to play with water.
{The Life of Jennifer Dawn}
[2] Fireworks in a Bottle. Great outdoor, shakey fun.

{No Twiddle Twaddle}
[3] Stars and Stripes Paper Chain. [F] will be all over the sticker sticking portion sof this activity :)

{A Pumpkin and A Princess}




[4] Firework Painting. Being messy is the best way to get good fireworks with this one :)

{Juggling with Kids}

Happy July 1st :)!

- brook.

No comments :

Post a Comment