Sunday, July 21, 2013

Dear Mama Bee No E, [Feb-July 2013]

One thing I hope for this blog is that it is an encouragement to my readers. But what I have loved about this blog so far, is all the encouragement I have received in return.

I have been receiving texts, calls, emails, and having face to face conversations from those of you who enjoy, identify with, or are encouraged by my writing here in this little corner of the Internet. I am so glad.

There is also an increasing number of you who are stepping out and publicly commenting, thank you for this because it makes Mama Bee No E more than a blog - it is becoming a community. I have read every comment posted, but I thought I would feature a few of my favorite comments (some for the Blog and some from Facebook) from the past few months.


"Great to hear. It's very important to be aware and awake to your body.
C.S. Lewis has a great quote - reminding me to take better care of my body.
“You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body.” - C.S. Lewis" - Molly

"A slightly less off-the-chain experience at our house, but testing my patience no less. Sending you big hugs and hoping that your family will start feeling better soon. Your boys are so lucky to have you." - Alyson

"Loved this...so in tune with the very thing I posted. Glad to be learning the same things and to be growing in grace. I'll be sharing this on my FB page--thanks for linking up, Brook!" - Ruth 

"I sooooo relate to everything written here. You must be my sister from another mister!" -Jenny (Facebook)

 Response to my Workout Journals
"Love reading your workouts! Its more motivation for me!" - Devon (Facebook)
"Are you going to tell us how much you have lost so far? Keep it up! I have committed to lose (weight), and it is much harder than I thought it would be." - Beth (Facebook)
"You are my inspiration! I just think of you when the really tough parts of this workout are kicking my tale!!! Made it through my 4th workout!!" - Anne Marie (Facebook)

"Best blog post yet! After seeing all the pictures of my friends with their mamas on fb yesterday, I decided to find one of me and my kids with my mama. Well, after searching through several boxes, I could not find one. I was so sad to think that in the four months between Meghann's birth and my mama's death I had never taken a picture of her with the three of us. Yes, the tears flowed. Lately I have found myself fussing at friends and family who don't want to be in pictures. It is so important for so many reasons. GET IN FRONT OF THAT CAMERA, LADIES!" - Leila

SO much wisdom! I'm bookmarking this, those verses are definitely something I need to cling to. Thanks for linking up with us! - Jennifer

Beautiful post. The moment of passage that you describe eventually pile up into many, beginning with packing up baby clothes to giving them to the world later. My sponge is dripping. Perhaps were I a better woman I wouldn't weep, but I had 4 children and I cry at commercials so maybe I should cut myself a break. xo - Juetch SSI


Thanks for reading.

This post is part of my Diary.

- brook.

No comments :

Post a Comment