Monday, July 15, 2013

Favorite Finds [Mr. Printables]


Recently I joined Pinterest and as you can imagine....a whole new world has opened up to me.

One night when I was searching for a printable alphabet for [F], so that we could keep track of his letter acquisition - I found.....


and all of their amazing FREE printables!

For starters...beautiful alphabet cards that you can customize with objects around your home.

[Alphabet Play Cards]
And...because my boys AND my husband love robots so much....Emotion Flashcards that are robot faces.

[Emotion Flashcards]

[B] needs a bag tag for his church bag......these would be perfect for this.

[Animal Printable Note Cards]
They have everything....play activities, party decorations, learning activities....even printable posters of nursery rhymes.

[Rain, Rain, Go Away.]
Such an amazing resource.

Enjoy printing away :)

Other Favorite Finds

A Beautiful Mess Photo App

French Press Mornings - Encouraging Wednesdays

You may also enjoy....

DIY - Thank You Notes from a Toddler

Egg Week 2013


 - brook.

1 comment :