Thursday, August 22, 2013

Favorite Finds [French Press Mornings - Encouraging Wednesdays]


Hello, friends. I hope this post finds you well. I have been soaking up the last days of this rainy summer :) That pun was totally intended ;)

I have for you my latest 'Favorite Find' - Beautiful....Free.....Scripture Printables from French Press Mornings. I find the need to constantly renew my mind with the Lord's Word and these lovely things allow me to do that while also decorating my kitchen.

Below are a couple of my favorites. Click here to see the full collection. Larger prints can be purchased from Jenny's Etsy Shop.






I hope you are encouraged by my latest Favorite Find.

Other Favorite Finds

A Beautiful Mess Photo App

Mr. Printables

Thanks for reading.
- brook.

No comments :

Post a Comment