Saturday, August 24, 2013

Summer Haze

I haven't posted in a couple of weeks to the blog....until just a couple of days ago.

If you have noticed, my heart thanks you for following Mama Bee No E with such care. If you haven't noticed, I don't blame you....at all....in fact, I have forgotten about this little blog...totally.

So, I guess I am supposed to post the obligatory "I am so sorry that I haven't been posting, life has been crazy...." or "I have been so bad about posting, my goal is to post something every...[insert time frame here]."

But the thing is, I am not sorry about NOT posting. I do not want to post something...

.....purely for the sake of meeting a self imposed blogging schedule

.....or out of fear that you will forget about Mama Bee No E.

If I am going to stick with this blogging thing, which I want to because it is a fun creative outlet for me, it has to be guilt free and because I actually have something I want to share.

And that is all I wanted to share........for today :)

I love you, Mama Bee No E readers.....all thirty something of you :)

Thanks for reading.

- brook.

No comments :

Post a Comment