Sunday, January 19, 2014

Good Finds on Pinterest

I pin so many things, but how many of them do I REALLY get back to and use?  Well, here are a couple of pins that I have tried and loved.....I hope you enjoy them too. {Sources in the caption}

[1] Storing your asparagus.

No more gooey asparagus tops :) and it lasts all week.

{Always Order Dessert}

[2] Washi Tape in your calendar.

My brain exists in my planner :) and I love Washi tape - so this is a match made in heaven for me.

{Take Two They're Small}

[3] Closet Inventory.

I have never really thought much about my wardrobe - now that I am in my thirties, I have started to really figure out the clothes that I like and don't. This has helped me avoid spur of the moment purchases that I end up not wearing and really plan toward the the items I need and want.

{ms. giggles}
Have you found things on Pinterest that you love and use?

Thanks for reading.

- brook.

2 comments :

  1. Love, Laughter & LaundryJanuary 22, 2014 at 8:14 AM

    I love Pinterest! The only problem is that I don't get to spend nearly the amount of time I'd like to spend perusing for ideas. I always feel so inspired after pinning. ; ) Thanks for sharing some of your favorites. I love anything that helps me to be more organized and save time. I especially like the Washi Tape - functional AND cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love any and every office supply that is pretty :) makes me happier to look at my planner even if I am not so happy about my 'to do' list :)

    ReplyDelete