Saturday, February 22, 2014

I'd Know You Anywhere, My Love by Nancy Tillman


Today I bring to you one of our favorite books at the moment.

This beauty, by Nancy Tillman, would be a perfect gift for a birthday party or in your little one's easter basket.

I'd Know You Anywhere, My Love - is a story written in the voice of a mother speaking to her child.


Her child, like many kids, likes to pretend to be different animals.....


And like every mother, this one recognizes her little one - no matter the disguise :)


[F] especially loves this book since we visited the zoo recently....his favorite page is the one with his favorite animal....the giraffe :)


Vivid illustrations and a sweet story. We love it and hope that you do too.

Check our more recommendations on my Kid's Books Page.

Thanks for reading.

- brook.

No comments :

Post a Comment