Wednesday, February 19, 2014

January 2014

If I had to pick one thing to remember January 2014, the snow we had would certainly come to mind...but what sticks out the most are my two boys becoming companions.

When I was pregnant with [B], I seemed to run into so many older moms, with 2 boys now grown, who would tell me how close they would become....especially when they heard how close in age they would be.

In January 2014, my boys began to find a closeness. [B] is catching up in height and weight :) and now they are more physically matched.

Don't get me wrong, there are lots of disagreements between the two - often resulting in tears.

But most of their time is spent enjoying each other's company and for that I am thankful.

Thanks for reading.

- brook.

No comments :

Post a Comment