Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Love Monsters


Today's craft, Love Monsters, was probably the favorite for [F] my 34 month old. In fact, he is still making these little guys everyday and lining them up on our kitchen window sill :)

[B], my 18 month old, didn't make any of these. He had too much fun arranging the pom poms into stacks :)

You will need the following stuff for this activity.



1. Hearts cut from felt (large and small)   2. Glue   3. Googly Eyes  4. Scissors  5. Pom Poms
6. Pipe Cleaners (cut to desired length)  7. Pen  8. Slips of Paper


At first I had [F] use the glue stick to adhere all the parts, but once I 'let go' :) and let him try the liquid glue....he actually did quite well.


[F] designed every monster and glued all the parts together. I did help him secure the antennas and glue the messages into place. As I type, I am still shocked at how well he did with these.....the first time we worked on these he worked for a solid hour straight.




Josh requested one with lots of eyes and this is what [F] came up with :)

Have fun with these....we sure did :) and don't forget to let me know how it goes.

Inspiration for this craft came from Pinterest.

This post is part of....


Thanks for reading.

- brook.

1 comment :

  1. Love, Laughter & LaundryFebruary 7, 2014 at 8:14 PM

    I love, love, LOVE these ideas! You are so crafty! And your little monsters are too! ; ) Thanks so much for the great ideas.

    Elin :)

    ReplyDelete