Sunday, February 23, 2014

Photography Love

Hello, lovely readers. Today I am highlighting two beautiful photography projects that are currently inspiring me.

[1] Clara's Photo Project = fabric back drop + white onesie + photoshoped #

The photographs show a time lapse of Clara from birth to present day. Her parents outline the details of the project here. It is bright and beautiful. These are some of my favorites.





[2] The Animal Print Shop = Real Live Animals + White Back Drop + Amazing Photographer

Sharon Montrose is the photographer behind The Animal Print Shop. I originally saw her work on a bedroom makeover featured on A Cup of Jo. From there, I found her website and have been swooning ever since.

At first I thought these beauties were illustrations, but they are actual photos of real life animals (many of them rescued). Purchases from the series help out several animal organizations. I mean....come on.....own a picture of a baby giraffe to help a baby giraffe. If I was a millionaire, I would own every one. Here are JUST A FEW of may favorites....because really, I love them all. Click on the image to take you directly to the photograph details.





I will be ordering one of these when I decide on which one I can't live without :)

Thanks for reading.

- brook.

No comments :

Post a Comment