Friday, September 26, 2014

Big Sky

I don't live in 'Big Sky' country but lately the sky around where I live has seemed so Big....

Breathtaking..... Beautiful.....

When I looked up to see this I was in awe of how big God is.

How patiently present He is.

How He meets me with such grand beauty - even in the not so special little town where I live.

The God who said "Let there be lights in the expanse of the heavens to separate the day from the night....to mark the seasons.....and days and years." (Genesis 1:14)

....is the same God who sees my heart and meets me with love - right where I am....

while also meeting your heart and loving you where you are. He is amazing.

"From the place of His dwelling He looks on all the inhabitants of the earth;
He fashions their hearts individually; He considers all their works." (Psalm 33:15)



Thanks for reading.

- brook.



No comments :

Post a Comment