Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Summer 2014 - Part 2

Although most people left summer at the end of August, I have been hanging on. I don't really like to let go of it until October 1st - even though the last couple of days in September can be chilly.

The second half of our summer has been full of family....

tomatoes and squash from my father-in-law's garden / my sweet little pooch freshly bathed / the secret garden at our library / flowers from my first born / sleeping sheep at the zoo / edible cousin baby feet / a new addition to the cicada collection / dusk bike riding / little one cruising with daddio / the most beautiful and heart felt southern hospitality / and my four loves.



This post wraps up my photo journal for Summer 2014.

There is a Part One....as well as photos from The 4th, Our Asheville Trip, and Our Chattanooga Trip - if you are interested :)

Thanks for reading.

 - brook.

No comments :

Post a Comment