Sunday, December 7, 2014

Announcement: Book Study Starting January 2015!

Hello, there.

Today, I am excited to lay out the details of an endeavor I have wanted to do since I started Mama Bee No E :)

Beginning Monday, January 12th 2015 - I will hold an online book study here on my blog.

I think of this as the making of a Power House Small Group, where Godly women I have to come love and cherish over the years can join in discussion.

The focus of the study is this wonderful, WONDERFUL book:



This book has changed how I view my to-do list and more importantly, it has deepened my understanding of Jesus' love for me.

In order to participate, you will need to purchase the book and follow along here on the blog.

Every Monday, for 12 weeks, I will post a summary / discussion starter for each chapter. My hope is that you will join me in giving your thoughts and reactions to what Joanna has written.

Through out each week, You can comment here on the blog or on Facebook.

I look forward to what may come of this chance at online fellowship.

Will you join me?

Learn more about the book and find out ways to purchase here on Joanna Weaver's website.

- brook.

2 comments :

  1. Ok, I have my book ordered

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea!!!! I am excited you will join in. Looking forward reading your thoughts.

    ReplyDelete