Monday, December 29, 2014

Study Guide - Mary Heart / Martha World


Hopefully, many of you have been able to order your book and start reading.

We have two weeks left until the first discussion (Monday, January 12th).

I wanted to make special note of the Study Guide in the back of the book (Appendix A).

It includes 8 study questions for each chapter. I will pull one, maybe two, of these to highlight in each week's discussion.

There is a free printable version of this study guide you can access here. I found this one easier to use than the one printed in the back of the book because it gives more space to write a response.

I hope you find it useful :)

If you want to join in, it is not too late....Just three easy things to do in order to participate:

1. Purchase the book.
2. Read chapter 1 by January 12th.
3. Check here at Mama Bee No E every week to participate in the discussion.

Read more information about this book study here.

- brook.

4 comments :

  1. I've started reading! Looking forward to a meaningful experience. Xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you are joining me :) xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait for first discussion!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jane! I am looking forward to it as well :) Thanks for leaving a comment :)

    ReplyDelete