Saturday, January 10, 2015

Snail Mail 2015 - Free Printable Round-up

Hello, there.

Each year, I renew my commitment to send more hand written snail mail. I love receiving personal hand written stuff in the mail and I think it is safe to say that pretty much everyone else does too.

For your convenience, I have include some of the free printables I used in 2014.

They are free.

They are safe to download (I have downloaded and used them myself).

And they are free!

There are some for the various holidays throughout the year and some for 'just because'.

I hope you find something you can use.

*Click the link below each image to access each file.

**You can also find these links and many more on my Stationary and Cards Pinterest Board
Lark & Linen
Skip To My Lou
Camille Styles



My Muse Comes and Goes
Poppy Talk
The Sweetest Occasion
The Pretty Blog
You may also like to check out my Free Valentine Printable Round-up from 2014.

Thanks for reading.

- brook.

No comments :

Post a Comment